Artist Renae De Liz –
I was born in Anchorage, Alaska, moved around in California and Oregon, and finally settled in Kansas with my beautiful son Tycen.
(Artist & Comic Book Illustrator) I’m a huge fan of zombie and scary, scary cave movies (which should be its own genre), video games, drawing, cooking, watching my fat cats gobble food, reading, and eating lots of bread.
To be a unique voice in the comic book industry and contribute to the visual storytelling art form.
– 4 years of full-time professional experience.
– Capable of fast work without loss of quality.
– Experience meeting extremely tight deadlines.
– Sonic the Hedgehog #198
– Rogue Angel 5-issue mini-series
– Blood and Roses (BlueLine Pro)
– Ponoloa miniseries
– Nightmare World “Violet” and “Momma’s Boy”
– Marvel: Masterpieces sets 1 & 2
– Marvel: Complete Avengers
– DC Comics Legacy
– Lord of the Rings: Evolution
– Lord of the Rings: Masterpieces sets 1 & 2)
– Hellboy Animated: Sword of Storms
Artist Illustrator Renae De Liz Official Website – http://www.renaedeliz.com
Follow Artist Illustrator Renae De Liz on Twitter – http://twitter.com/renaedeliz
Artist Illustrator Ray Dillon Official Website – http://www.raydillon.com
Curated by Art of Day, TwitterFirstFriday creative exhibitions reach an even larger audience through Facebook and the TFF Gallery Edition newsletter. This exclusive publication features only the highest caliber art from each event. In addition, subscribers receive the always new and exciting Friday Night Artist Features! Make sure to subscribe!
Wondering how Art of Day develops and grows events like TwitterFirstFriday? Visit the Art of Day Store when looking for art supplies or other common everyday products. As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn small commissions when purchases are made through our secure, Powered by Amazon aStore!
Art of Day is maintained by dedicated NetSys Interactive Inc. owners and employees who generously contribute their time to maintenance and editing, web design, custom programming, & website hosting for Art of Day.