Visual Artists working in all mediums are invited to participate in #TwitterFirstFriday art events, TFF!
- Submissions need to be created by you
- Limit 2 submissions per month (submit early please)
- Submit only recent work – not – previously submitted
- Subject matter to avoid: violence, racism, bigotry, hate, intolerance, etc.
- IMPORTANT! – Only submit links to images that can be “right-clicked & copied” (otherwise, the submission will not be accepted). Learn how to obtain image links.
- After submitting, please retweet 1 or more featured artist tweets that you like via @Art_of_Day and / or @ArtGreats (or on Facebook).
Thank you! Please fill in the information below.
Here’s More TFF Event Info & Links!
- View the latest artist features
- View the event FAQ
- Submit art or photography for review
- Subscribe to the art event newsletter
- Follow event co-curators @Art_of_Day and @ArtGreats on Twitter
- Follow this art event on Facebook
Curated by Art of Day, TwitterFirstFriday creative exhibitions reach an even larger audience through Facebook and the TFF Gallery Edition newsletter. This exclusive publication features only the highest caliber art from each event. In addition, subscribers receive the always new and exciting Friday Night Artist Features! Make sure to subscribe!
Wondering how Art of Day develops and grows events like TwitterFirstFriday? Visit the Art of Day Store when looking for art supplies or other common everyday products. As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn small commissions when purchases are made through our secure, Powered by Amazon aStore!
Art of Day is maintained by dedicated NetSys Interactive Inc. owners and employees who generously contribute their time to maintenance and editing, web design, custom programming, & website hosting for Art of Day.