How to submit articles to Art of Day -
If you’re an artist or art event coordinator and you’re interested in having us consider including an article on Art of Day about your art or call to artists, please use the refer to the information and links below on how to submit your information for review.
If you’re an Artist you will need the following -
- An artist bio or artist statement
- At least 9 images (700+ pixels wide preferred) of your artwork ready to be used. These images must be currently visible on your website or blog, fan page, flickr, etsy shop, deviant gallery, etc., or you can send images to the admin if you’re contacted for more information.
- Links to your website, blog, Facebook fan page, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, Tumblr, Digg, Stumbleupon, DeviantART, FineArtAmerica, ArtSlant, SaatchiOnline, Behance, or any other online galleries or social media you may use.
- Artists Submit Your Information Here
If you’re an Art Event Coordinator or someone interested in posting your call for artists, opening art reception, or any other artistic event, please submit the following -
- Detailed information about your art event or call for artists
- A link to 1 image we can reference for use in the announcement via your website, blog, or fan page, etc.
- Links to your website, blog, Facebook fan page, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, Tumblr, Digg, Stumbleupon, DeviantART, FineArtAmerica, ArtSlant, SaatchiOnline, Behance, or any other social media you may use.
- Telephone number, Email, and address if applicable.
- Art Event Announcements and Call to Artists will be posted on the Art of Day fan page on Facebook.
- Submit Art Events & Call To Artists Here
Please note – We do not accept image files of your artwork or event for inclusion. We will visit your website, blog, or online gallery to find images to use with any article posted on Art of Day. Or we will contact you for additional info and resources.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Art of Day is maintained by dedicated NetSys Interactive Inc. owners & employees who generously contribute their time to maintenance & editing, web design, custom programming, & website hosting for Art of Day.