Submitting art and events to Art of Day –
If you’re an Artist or Art Event Coordinator and you would like us to consider including an article on Art of Day or our social media about your art, event, or call to artists, please follow the directions provided below.
Artists please submit the following –
- An artist bio or artist statement
- Links to at least 10 images (800+ pixels wide preferred) of your artwork ready to be used. These images must be visible on your website or blog, fan page, flickr, etsy shop, deviant gallery, etc., or you can send images to the admin if you’re contacted for more information.
- Links to your website, blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, Tumblr, DeviantART, FineArtAmerica, ArtSlant, SaatchiArt, Behance, or any other online galleries or social media you may use.
- Those interested in a Friday Night Artist Feature, must be subscribed to the Gallery Edition Newsletter!
- Please scroll down to submit your information!
If you’re an Art Event Coordinator or someone interested in having us share your Call for Art, Opening Art Reception, or any other Creative Event, please submit the following –
- Detailed information about your art event or call for artists.
- A link to at least 1 image we can reference for use in the announcement (via your website, blog, or social media).
- Links to your website, blog, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, or any other social media you may use.
- Telephone number, Email, and Physical Address with directions (if needed).
- Consider subscribing to the Gallery Edition Newsletter! We always value our subscribers and their privacy! (Subscription is not required to submit creative events, or calls for art!)
- Please submit your information below!
Please note – We do not accept image files of artwork or events for inclusion. We will visit your website, blog, or social media to find images to use with any article posted on Art of Day. Or we will contact you for additional information.
Please contact us if you have questions.
Curated by Art of Day, TwitterFirstFriday creative exhibitions reach an even larger audience through Facebook and the TFF Gallery Edition newsletter. This exclusive publication features only the highest caliber art from each event. In addition, subscribers receive the always new and exciting Friday Night Artist Features! Make sure to subscribe!
Wondering how Art of Day develops and grows events like TwitterFirstFriday? Visit the Art of Day Store when looking for art supplies or other common everyday products. As an Amazon Affiliate, we earn small commissions when purchases are made through our secure, Powered by Amazon aStore!
Art of Day is maintained by dedicated NetSys Interactive Inc. owners and employees who generously contribute their time to maintenance and editing, web design, custom programming, & website hosting for Art of Day.